Razor-Back® Round-Point Open-Back Shovel with 48-Inch Fiberglass Handle
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Mar 05, 2023 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $42.29 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $41.98 each and save 2%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Designed for the toughest jobs!Razor-Back® loads this shovel with features. The 14-gauge steel blade has a round point, a forward-turned step, and an open-back design. Razor-Back® adds a steel ribbon reinforcement to the back of the shovel to maximize its durability. They connect this head to a 48-inch long fiberglass handle via an extended tab socket. A crimped steel collar maximizes the strength of this connection. They finish off the handle with a cushioned end grip for maximum comfort. Razor-Back® engineers this tool to withstand heavy-duty labor. It is tough enough to dig in the hardest, rockiest soils. The forward-turned step allows for a more secure foot placement, increasing control and safety. If you desire quality, then look no further than Razor-Back® tools! They proudly manufacture this shovel in the USA and back it with a lifetime warranty.
- Overall length (inches): 59-1/4
- Overall width (inches): 8-3/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 5
- Blade lift (inches): 5-3/4
- Head material: Steel
- Head thickness (gauge): 14
- Head length (inches): 11-3/4
- Head width (inches): 8-3/4
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Handle Lift (inches): 31-1/2
- Round-point shovel with open-back design
- Stamped steel blade
- Forward-turned step
- Steel ribbon head reinforcement
- Extended tab connection with crimped steel collar
- Fiberglass handle
- Cushioned end grips
- Made in the USA!
- Engineered for maximum strength and durability
- Handles the toughest, rockiest soil
- Forward-turned step increases control and safety
- Cushioned end grips provide comfort during use
- The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review