Backpack Sprayer with 4-Gallon Capacity by Birchmeier
Only 7 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $362.51 each and save 0%Buy 6 for $362.51 each and save 0%
Reliable, practical, with a long service life due to: Durable, chemical resistant brass cylinder!Birchmeier has spent the last 130 years perfecting their top of the line quality sprayers! New Generation has an ergonomically shaped tank, padded S-shaped carrying straps, and left-or-right adjustable length pump handle. The shutoff trigger is a robust brass body and locks open or closed. Trigger includes a fine filter to prevent spray blockage. Pump piston is equipped with an threaded grease cup. Easily and quickly lubricate the pump piston gasket with a 1/4 twist. Durable externally mounted piston pump. Quick adjust straps and a strong stainless steel base to keep it upright. UV stabilized heavy duty 4 gallon container with large filtered opening. Max pressure 6 bar (87 psi). Max output .58 gpm. Handles temperatures from 41 - 122 degrees F. Nitrile seal. Wt 10.4 lb. Recommended for all of your pesticide and herbicide applications.
- Max output of .58 gpm
- Handles temperatures from 41degrees F - 122 degrees F
- Nitrile seals
- Weighs 11.46 lbs
- Builds pressure to 87 psi
- Adjustable brass nozzle
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Durable externally mounted piston pump
- Excellent solid brass professional spray valve with filter prevents nozzle blockage
- Quick adjust straps and a strong stainless steel base to keep it upright
- UV stabilized heavy duty 4 gallon container with large filtered opening
- Recommended for all of your pesticide and herbicide applications except WP's
- Birchmeier has spent the last 120 years perfecting their top of the line quality sprayers, so you know you're getting a good product
Product Shipping Weight
- 13.4 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: Why does it appear there is a bottom slot missing for one shoulder strap but not the other (at the metal base of the sprayer)?
- ANSWER: One strap goes in the bottom "slot", and the user slips their shoulder into that rig first. Then the other buckle goes underneath the sprayer base; it accommodates a variety of body sizes and types.
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review