Earthquake Badger 160cc Viper Engine Front Tine Tiller
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $594.69 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $591.38 each and save 1%
The Earthquake® BADGER™ front tine tiller features a two-position, heavy-duty, cast iron tail and wheel assembly. With the wheels in the forward position, transport is a breeze. In the extended position, the center of gravity is lowered for incredible control and deep-tilling performance in the row. Powered by a 160cc 4-cycle Viper engine, the Bader provides plenty of power to accomplish your tilling tasks. Easily adjust the tilling width with no tools required by simply adding or removing tines. The tilling width can be adjusted from 11 inches, up to 21 inches wide. With its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the badger™ allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows. The airless wheels, robust forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last.
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Powerful 160cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine
- Adjustable Tilling Width (11”, 16”, 21”)
- Low center of gravity for increased control
- Airless wheels will never go flat
- Variable wheel settings allow for optimal balance and transport
Product Shipping Weight
- 107 pounds
Write Your Own Review