Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw with Power Box
An efficient all-around chainsaw!
Husqvarna designed their 450 Rancher chainsaws to be lightweight yet efficient. Husqvarna engineers these saws with several features that improve operation, safety, and maintenance. Husqvarna equips these saws with a 50.2 cc, 3.2 hp engine. This engine features X-Torq technology, allowing for lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions. A Smart Start design provides quick starts with minimal effort. A combined choke/stop control minimizes the risk of engine flooding.
The Husqvarna Rancher chainsaws improve felling precision by adding distinct marks to the saw. A visible fuel level makes it easy to check fuel levels. The ergonomic rear handle features a soft inlay, ergonomic trigger, and asymmetrical grip, making this saw as comfortable as it is efficient. Husqvarna's LowVib system reduces vibration levels to the operator, minimizing fatigue during use. The inertia-activated chain brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to saw kickback. A three-piece forged crankshaft allows for maximum durability even during the toughest jobs. The centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger particles before they even reach the air filter. And a tool-less chain tension system makes assembly and adjustment a breeze.
- Engine displacement (cc): 50.2
- Engine output (hp): 3.2
- Maximum power speed (rpm): 9,000
- Fuel tank volume (fluid ounces): 15.22
- Fuel consumption (gallons per kilowatt hour): 504
- Idling speed (rpm): 2,700
- Maximum torque (rpm): 7,200
- Sound pressure level (decibels): 104
- Sound power level (decibels): 115
- Minimum bar length (inches): 13
- Maximum bar length (inches): 20
- Chain gauge (inches): 0.05
- Bar mount: Small
- Empty weight (pounds): 11.33
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- 50.2 cc, 3.2 hp engine with X-Torq; technology
- Smart Start; engine and starter
- Combined choke/stop control
- Felling marks
- Visible fuel level
- Ergonomic rear handle
- LowVib; system
- Inertia-activated chain brake
- Three-piece crankshaft
- Centrifugal air cleaning system
- Air purge system
- Quick-release air filter
- Tool-less chain tensioning
- Snap-lock cylinder cover
- X-Torq; technology lowers fuel consumption and reduces exhaust emission levels
- Smart Start; engine and starter allow the machine to start quickly with minimal effort
- Combined choke/stop control reduces the risk of engine flooding
- Felling marks provide better felling precision
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
- Ergonomic rear handle with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger, and asymmetrical handle increase comfort
- LowVib; system reduces vibration levels to the operator, lessening fatigue
- Inertia activated chain brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Forged three-piece crankshaft maximizes durability for the toughest applications
- Centrifugal air cleaning reduces air filter cleanings and improves engine life
- Air purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Quick-release air filter speeds up cleaning and replacing the air filter
- Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembling of the bar and the chain without using any tools
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- 18.6 pounds
The engine output of Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw is 3.2 horsepower.
Does Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw have a visible fuel level?
Yes, Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw has a visible fuel level for easy monitoring.
What is the purpose of Husqvarna Rancher centrifugal air cleaning system?
The centrifugal air cleaning system of Husqvarna Rancher removes larger particles before they reach the air filter, reducing the need for cleaning the filters and increasing the lifetime of the engine.
What is the weight of Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw?
The empty weight of Husqvarna 450 Rancher Chainsaw is 11.33 pounds.