Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Black Poly Tray Wheelbarrow with Flat-Free Tire
The perfect mix of strength and maneuverability!This Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Poly Tray Wheelbarrow features a durable black ABS plastic tray. Its extra-thick hardwood handles measure 1-5/8-inch by 2 inches and are 5 feet in length.
Leonard Wheelbarrows feature a welded tray support, wide carriage bolt heads, and a heavy-duty undercarriage. We also equipped them with upgraded precision ball bearings and a 5/8-inch steel axle. This model includes one wide flat-free tire. This tire measures 16 inches in diameter and 6 inches in width.
Our 6-cubic-foot wheelbarrows support up to 500 pounds. The combination of features and low-profile design increases stability. This increased stability allows you to transport even the most substantial loads over uneven surfaces with ease.
Leonard Poly Tray Wheelbarrows provide the perfect mix of strength and maneuverability. Their high-quality design and construction make them last a lifetime. We back this up with our lifetime warranty!
- Tray volume (cubic feet): 6
- Tray weight capacity (pounds): 500
- Tray color: Black
- Axle size (inches): 5/8
- Tire type: Flat-free
- Tire diameter (inches): 16
- Tire width (inches): 6
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle thickness (inches): 1-5/8 x 2
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Durable ABS plastic tray
- Low-profile design
- Extra-thick hardwood handles
- Welded tray support
- Heavy-duty undercarriage
- Wide carriage head bolts
- Precision ball bearings
- 5/8-inch axle
- ABS plastic tray holds 6-cubic-feet of material
- Low-profile design increases maneuverability with heavy loads
- Extra-thick hardwood handles provide increased leverage
- Increased support allows for heavier loads
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: My wheelbarrow nose in angling in so it is difficult to mount the tire, why?
- ANSWER: If you tighten the legs under the handles before mounting the nose brace to the handles, you may have problems. Be sure to mount the nose piece before the legs.
Write Your Own Review