Leonard Forged Steel Bypass Pruners, 1-inch Cutting Capacity
Heavy duty pruner has forged, hard steel blades to stay sharp for the long haul!Lifetime warranty. These heavy duty, standard design, bypass pruners have forged high carbon steel cutting blades with a high hardness of Rockwell 58 for lasting sharpness. Handles are aluminum with a rubber anti-slip covering. Replaceable blade. Metal closing clip at the bottom of the handles. 1-inch cutting capacity; 8.25-inch overall length; weight of 8.8 oz.
- Overall length 8 and 1/4"
- Cutting capacity 1"
- 8.8 oz
- Forged carbon steel blade
- Rockwell Hardness of 58
- Bypass style blades
- Cast aluminum handles
- Rubber anti-slip grips
- A very similar feel to the Felco 2, same cutting capacity and open-handle width, but about 2/3rds the price
- You'll probably never wear these out, but if you do, there are many replacement parts available
Additional Product Information
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review