Natural Alternative 5-5-5 Organic All-Purpose Plant Food
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $26.97 each and save 0%Buy 6 for $26.92 each and save 1%
Build Strong Roots for A Healthy, Productive PlantNatural Alternative 5-5-5 Organic All-Purpose Plant Food Fortified with Protilizer Beneficial Soil Microbes for soil health is a multipurpose fertilizer. It includes phosphorus and mycorrhizae to help build strong roots and is ideal for vegetables and herbs as well as annuals, perennials, shrubs, roses, and trees.
It contains 95% more beneficial soil microbes than other brands to fight disease pathogens and fungus. Recommended and trusted by award-winning professional growers. Contains magnesium, calcium, iron and sulfur for beautiful tomatoes and reduced blossom-end rot.
Convenient built-in shaker for easy application. For best results, apply every 4 to 6 weeks. One 6.5 lb container covers up to 200 sq. ft.
- 5-5-5 Organic All-Purpose Plant Food with Phosphorus & Mycorrhizae for Strong Roots
- Contains Protilizer® Seed & Plant Activator
- Net wt 6.5 lb
- Covers a 10ft x 20ft area (200 sq ft)
- Perfect for vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs, seeds and bulbs.
- Protects your plants against transplant shock.
- Balanced nutrition for continual feeding.
- Ideal for annuals, perennials, vegetables, shrubs, roses, herbs and trees.
- One container covers a 10 x 20 foot garden or 200 square feet.
- For individual plants, pots or container gardens, use the included handy tablespoon scoop.
- Formulated for compete and balanced feeding throughout the growing season.
- Contains 95% more beneficial soil microbes than other brands.
- Recommended and trusted by award-winning rosarians and professional vegetable and flower growers.
- Contains magnesium, calcium, iron and sulfur for beautiful tomatoes!
- All-Purpose Plant Food, so one product feeds multiple plants and vegetables. No need to buy multiple products.
- Convenient built-in shaker makes application easy.
- Calcium reduces blossom-end rot in tomatoes.
- Beneficial microbes fights disease pathogens and fungus.
Write Your Own Review