Razor-Back® Square Open-Back Shovel with 48-Inch Fiberglass Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $40.48 each and save 6%Buy 100 for $31.13 each and save 28%
An essential part of any tool collection!Razor-BackÂ® equips this square-point shovel with a heavy-gauge tempered steel blade. This blade features a rolled step. It connects to a 48-inch long fiberglass handle. This handle has cushioned end grips to maximize comfort during use. This Razor-BackÂ® Square-Point Shovel is perfect for moving loose materials like garden debris, sand, and topsoil. You can also use it to shape beds, mix concrete, or level uneven surfaces. The heavy-duty steel blade is excellent for scraping stubborn material off driveways or other hard surfaces. The rolled step helps prevent material buildup under the blade. Professionals choose Razor-BackÂ® for strength and durability. This sturdy, square-point shovel is an essential part of any tool collection. Razor-BackÂ® proudly makes this tool in the USA and backs it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 59-1/4
- Overall width (inches): 9-1/2
- Overall weight (pounds): 5
- Head material: Steel
- Head length (inches): 11-1/2
- Head width (inches): 9-1/2
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Square-point closed back shovel
- Heavy-gauge tempered steel blade
- Rolled step
- Fiberglass handle
- Cushioned end grips
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect for moving loose garden debris, sand, and topsoil
- Great for shaping beds, mixing concrete, and leveling uneven surfaces
- Heavy-duty blade scrapes ice or other material off driveways or other hard surfaces
- Cushioned end grips maximize comfort during use
The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review