Alturnamat, Clear, 3ft x 8ft with Single-Sided Tread
Turf friendly Clear mats can spend days in the sun without damaging turf!High load capacity ground protection AlturnaMATS® provide ground protection solutions to Landscape and Construction Industries. Designed to support large industrial equipment these extreme duty mats support loads up to 240,000lb. or 120 tons. Made of 1/2-inch thick polyethylene that will not rot and are easy to clean. Unaffected by extreme temperatures, hot or cold. Designed to flex with the ground, but will never break. 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction is chemical and oil resistant. With mat connecting holes for use with HDU-2 and HDU-4 connectors. AlturnaMats® feature a Diamond Plate for maximum traction. Available in Double-Sided Tread and One Side Smooth options. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA! MOTOR FREIGHT DELIVERY
One Side Smooth AlturnaMats feature the diamond tread on one side and completely smooth on the other. For use smooth side down to protect paved surfaces. In off-road applications, One Side Smooth mats can be used to create an area turning and pivoting area. Group mats smooth side up to allow heavy tracked and wheeled equipment to maneuver freely, without disturbing the ground underneath.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Translucent
- Weight (pounds): 65
- Length (feet): 8
- Width (feet): 3
- Thickness (inches): 1/2
- Side 1 finish: Diamond tread
- Side 2 finish: Smooth
- Maximum load capacity (tons): 120
- The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Material: 1/2" thick polyethylene
- Load rating: 240,000lb/ 120 ton
- Turf friendly Clear mats can spend days in the sun without damaging turf
- Diamond plate tread offers maximum off-road traction
- Available in Double-Sided Tread and One Side Smooth options
- Use one side smooth mats to protect paved surfaces
- Smooth side mats can be used to create a turning area for equipment
- AlturnaMats come with pre-drilled mat connecting holes
- Chemical, oil, and UV resistant
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, hot or cold
- 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- 3' x 8' Weight: 65lb
- 4' x 8' Weight: 86lb
- Easily create a walkway, roadway, or working platform
- Great for pedestrians, vehicles, and equipment
- Excellent alternative to plywood pathing
- Ideal for construction, civil engineering, and groundwork projects and special events
- Flexible material follows terrain contours allowing access to sloped areas
- Easy to transport, set up, and maintain
- Leave turf smooth in even soft ground conditions
- Supports up to 120 tons (depending on ground conditions)
- 64 pounds
AlturnaMAT has a load capacity of up to 240,000lb or 120 tons.
2. What is the thickness of AlturnaMAT?
AlturnaMAT is 1/2 inch thick.
3. What are the features of One Side Smooth AlturnaMats?
One Side Smooth AlturnaMats feature a diamond tread on one side and are smooth on the other. They are used smooth side down to protect paved surfaces. In off-road applications, they can be used to create a turning and pivoting area. Group mats smooth side up to allow heavy tracked and wheeled equipment to maneuver freely without disturbing the ground underneath.
4. What is the AlturnaMAT made of?
The AlturnaMAT is made of 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction that is chemical and oil-resistant. It is also UV-resistant and unaffected by extreme temperatures, hot or cold.
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov