Black Knitted Shade Fabric, 50% Shade, 6-Foot Width
Premium Knitted Shade Fabric: Strong, Durable, UV-Treated & Cost-Effective
Pull and Cut" Knitted Shade Fabric. A.M. Leonard is proud to announce "Direct from the mill prices" on our unique, premium grade, monofilament knitted shade fabric, not to be confused with the lesser grade tape material. Knitted shade is constructed of high density polyethylene for added strength and longer life and has fast become an economical alternative to woven fabrics. Resists tears, mold and mildew.
Finished edges on both outer sides require no tape or grommets. Fabric will not unravel when cut. Easily installed anywhere with poly clips (P801). Wind and weather resistant. U.V.
treated for long life. Please specify quantity of running foot in the space provided on the following BUY section. Put Length in Quantity box after you hit the buy option.
- Pull and cut shade fabric is avalible in standard widths: 6', 10', 12', and 20'. Priced per linear foot.
- Eight year manufacturer's warranty with a life expectancy of 16 years
- The following percentages are edged with color identification thread: 30-red 40-white 50-blue 60-orange 70-green
- 0.283 pounds
The Black Knitted Shade Fabric has a 6 foot width.
2. What is the percentage of shade provided by the Black Knitted Shade Fabric?
The Black Knitted Shade Fabric provides 50% shade.
3. What are the features of the Black Knitted Shade Fabric?
The Black Knitted Shade Fabric is strong, durable, UV treated, cost-effective and wind and weather resistant. It is also resistant to tears, mold and mildew. Additionally, it has finished edges on both outer sides that do not require tape or grommets. The fabric will not unravel when cut and can be easily installed with poly clips (P801). It also comes in different color identification threads for different percentages of shade (30 red, 40 white, 50 blue, 60 orange, 70 green).
4. What is the price of the Black Knitted Shade Fabric?
The price of the Black Knitted Shade Fabric is priced per linear foot and may vary depending on the length that is purchased. Customers can specify the quantity of running foot in the space provided on the BUY section and put the length in the Quantity box after clicking the buy option.