Black Knitted Shade Fabric Master Roll, 40% Shade, 20-Foot Width
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 4 for $1,074.26 each and save 3%Buy 8 for $1,055.66 each and save 4%
This premium shade fabric will not unravel when cut!This premium monofilament knitted shade fabric features a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction. This 20-foot wide fabric provides 40% shade. This master roll contains 300 feet of cloth, allowing you to cut the exact length you need for your needs. Our knitted shade fabric is an economical alternative to woven fabric. This specially-engineered cloth resists tears, mold, and mildew. Its finished outer edges require no tape or grommets. You can install it anywhere using either poly clips or Wiggle Wire. Premium monofilament knitted shade fabric is far superior to lesser grade tape material. This exceptional fabric will not unravel when cut. It offers a life expectancy of 10 to 15 years, and the manufacturer backs it with a 5-year warranty! Due to its size, this product must ship via motor freight delivery. It is not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Material: High-density polyethylene
- Roll length (feet): 300
- Roll width (feet): 20
- Shade percentage: 40%
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
- Premium monofilament shade fabric
- Full 300-foot rolls
- Durable HDPE construction
- Finished outer edges
- HDPE material resists tears, mold, and mildew
- Allows you to cut the exact length for your growing operation
- Will not unravel when cut
- Far superior to lesser grade tape material
- An economical alternative to woven fabrics
- Install nearly anywhere using either poly clips or Wiggle Wire
- Life expectancy of 10 to 15 years
The manufacturer covers this product with a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Write Your Own Review