Oly-Ola Bric-Edg Flexible PVC Paver Edging
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 28 for $177.54 each and save 1%Buy 59 for $169.42 each and save 6%
This edging curves smoothy without cutting or snippingOly-Ola Edgings designed their Bric-Edg PVC Paver Edging for extreme flexibility. They make them out of 100% recycled black vinyl. Oly-Ola conveniently pre-cuts this material into bendable sections. Each section measures 7-1/2 feet in length, 3 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. This edging features keyhole-shaped cuts which allow for increased flexibility. Each box of Bric-Edg Flexible PVC Paver Edging contains 12 pieces of edging. Each box also includes 36 steel stakes and 12 H-clips. That is 90 feet of edging and all of the hardware you need to install it. The unique, flexible design of Bric-Edg Edging allows you to install it under your pavers or but it up on the outside. Use this edging in areas where flexibility is critical. It works great for pavers, walkways, and driveways. Oly-Ola believes in the quality of their product and covers it with a 20-year guarantee! Ships motor freight, not eligible for free or reduced shipping offers.
- Material: Black vinyl and carbon black concentrate
- Product length (feet): 7-1/2
- Product width (inches): 3
- Product height (inches): 2
- Edging pieces per box: 12
- Stakes per box: 36
- H-clips per box: 12
- Ship weight (pounds): 35
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
- Flexible black vinyl edging
- Unique keyhole-shaped cuts
- Install under pavers or but up on the outside
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Box contains 12 pre-cut pieces
- Includes 36 steel stakes and 12 H-clips
QUESTION: What can I do to make leveling pavers or bricks over the Brick-Edg easier? ANSWER: Apply a layer of sand on the horizontal leg of the edging. This sand helps with leveling the paver or brick over the anchoring stake.
Write Your Own Review