Brinly Push/Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $211.19 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $208.80 each and save 3%
Keep your lawn smooth and even!Brinly designed their Combination Lawn Roller as both a push and tow-behind roller. This roller features a 24-inch wide, 18-inch diameter polyethylene drum. This rounded-edged drum holds up to 28 gallons of water. An extra-wide opening allows for faster filling and emptying. A scraper bar above the drum removes debris as it rolls. Brinly's universal hitch pin fits any riding lawn/garden tractor and ZTR mower with a rear hitch plate. The Brinly Combination Push/Tow Lawn Roller is perfect for achieving a smooth, even lawn. It is ideal for repairing damage caused by moles and frost heaves. Use it to pack down loose dirt or newly sewn seed or sod. It is light enough to push into hard-to-reach areas yet rugged enough for towing behind your tractor or mower. Brinly's unique roller design maximizes versatility and efficiency. The durable polyethylene drum resists denting and will never rust. Its rounded ends won't damage your lawn during turns. Brinly covers this product with a two-year warranty!
- Working width (inches): 24
- Empty weight (pounds): 38
- Full weight (pounds): 270
- Tank capacity (gallons): 28
- Frame material: Steel
- Drum material: Polyethylene
- Drum diameter (inches): 18
- Poly lawn roller
- Dual push/tow-behind design
- Compact profile
- Rounded edges
- Extra-wide opening
- Scraper bar above the drum
- Universal hitch pin fits any riding/garden tractor and ZTR mower with a rear hitch plate
- Combination push/tow design maximizes versatility and convenience
- Light enough to push through tight areas
- Durable enough to tow behind your tractor or mower
- Poly drum resists dents and never rusts
- Rounded edges will not damage your lawn during turns
- Extra-wide opening makes it easy to fill and empty the tank
- Scraper bar removes debris from the drum during use
- Compact profile uses little storage space
Additional Product Information
- The manufacturer covers this product with a two-year warranty.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review