Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Quickly removes thatch from even the largest lawns!
The Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher offers a 48-inch working width. It features two rows of 12 triple coil strength spring steel tines. These two rows of tines flex independently of one another. Brinly positions the wheels of this dethatcher behind and in-line with the tray.
A heavy-duty steel tray holds up to 200 pounds for additional support. A universal trailer hitch fits all riding lawn/garden tractors and ZTR mowers with a rear hitch plate. Thatch buildup prevents water, air, and nutrients from reaching your lawn's root system. The Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher gently combs away this debris to the surface, allowing vital elements to pass through.
Once extracted, you can mulch the thatch with mower blades or remove it using a sweeper or lawn vacuum. Brinly designed this dethatcher for maximum efficiency. The heavy-duty tines guarantee maximum durability and optimal thatch removal. Since these tines flex independently, they follow the contour of your lawn and provide an even comb. The in-line wheel design assists with leveling and minimizes the footprint width of the unit. Brinly covers this product with a two-year warranty!
- Ship weight (pounds): 37
- Working width (inches): 48
- Wheel diameter (inches): 8
- Wheel width (inches): 1-3/4
- Wheel type: Semi-pneumatic
- Tine Material: Steel
- Tine count: 24
- Tine diameter (inches): 3/16
- Weight tray capacity (pounds): 200
- Tow-behind dethatcher
- Triple-coil strength spring steel tines
- Two rows of 12 tines flex independently
- In-line wheel design
- Heavy-duty steel tray
- Universal trailer hitch
- Gently combs away dead grass, roots, and other lawn debris
- Allows water, air, and nutrients to reach your lawn's root zone
- Heavy-duty spring steel tines guarantee maximum durability and optimal thatch removal
- Independent flex follows the contour of your lawn, allowing for a more even comb
- In-line wheel design assists in leveling and minimizes footprint width
- Heavy-duty steel tray holds up to 200 pounds for additional support
- Universal trailer hitch fits all riding lawn/garden tractors and ZTR mowers with a rear hitch plate
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov