Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jul 20, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $153.08 each and save 2%Buy 55 for $142.30 each and save 9%
Quickly removes thatch from even the largest lawns!The Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher offers a 48-inch working width. It features two rows of 12 triple coil strength spring steel tines. These two rows of tines flex independently of one another. Brinly positions the wheels of this dethatcher behind and in-line with the tray. A heavy-duty steel tray holds up to 200 pounds for additional support. A universal trailer hitch fits all riding lawn/garden tractors and ZTR mowers with a rear hitch plate. Thatch buildup prevents water, air, and nutrients from reaching your lawn's root system. The Brinly Tow-Behind Dethatcher gently combs away this debris to the surface, allowing vital elements to pass through. Once extracted, you can mulch the thatch with mower blades or remove it using a sweeper or lawn vacuum. Brinly designed this dethatcher for maximum efficiency. The heavy-duty tines guarantee maximum durability and optimal thatch removal. Since these tines flex independently, they follow the contour of your lawn and provide an even comb. The in-line wheel design assists with leveling and minimizes the footprint width of the unit. Brinly covers this product with a two-year warranty!
- Ship weight (pounds): 37
- Working width (inches): 48
- Wheel diameter (inches): 8
- Wheel width (inches): 1-3/4
- Wheel type: Semi-pneumatic
- Tine Material: Steel
- Tine count: 24
- Tine diameter (inches): 3/16
- Weight tray capacity (pounds): 200
- Tow-behind dethatcher
- Triple-coil strength spring steel tines
- Two rows of 12 tines flex independently
- In-line wheel design
- Heavy-duty steel tray
- Universal trailer hitch
- Gently combs away dead grass, roots, and other lawn debris
- Allows water, air, and nutrients to reach your lawn's root zone
- Heavy-duty spring steel tines guarantee maximum durability and optimal thatch removal
- Independent flex follows the contour of your lawn, allowing for a more even comb
- In-line wheel design assists in leveling and minimizes footprint width
- Heavy-duty steel tray holds up to 200 pounds for additional support
- Universal trailer hitch fits all riding lawn/garden tractors and ZTR mowers with a rear hitch plate
Additional Product Information
The manufacturer covers this product with a two-year warranty.
Question: How do I know when to dethatch my lawn? Answer: The best way to check is to remove a 2 to 3-inch deep plug from your lawn. If you see more than 1/2-inch of spongy, brown material between the blade and soil, it is time to dethatch! Question: What is the best time of year for dethatching? Answer: The best time to dethatch your lawn is right before your lawn's most vigorous growth cycle. This is usually late spring for warm-season grasses or early fall for cool-season grasses.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review