Chapin Garden Seeder
Plant rows of seeds in a fraction of the time!
The Chapin Garden Seeder has a durable, powder-coated steel frame and a poly hopper. This row planter features six seed plates as well as an adjustable ground breaker and row marker. The handles have cushioned grips. Chapin attaches a kickstand to hold the unit in an upright position when not in use.
With the Garden Seeder, you can plant over 20 different seed types. The seed plates allow for appropriate spacing based on the type of seed - up to 30 inches between rows. This row planter is easy to set up and even easier to operate. Just adjust the unit to the planting requirements for your seed type, then roll the seeder across your cultivated soil. The Garden Seeder plows, plants, covers your seeds, and marks the next row in a single pass.
The Chapin Garden Seeder plants rows of seeds in a fraction of the time it takes to plant by hand. It allows you to plant from a comfortable standing position. No more stooping or bending to plant your seeds by hand. Chapin covers this product with a one-year limited warranty.
- Product length (inches): 31
- Product width (inches): 8-1/2
- Product height (inches): 36
- Product weight (pounds): 12-2/5
- Frame material: Powder-coated steel
- Handle type: Cushioned grip
- Wheel material: Poly
- Hopper material: Poly
- Agitator type: Gravity
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Poly seed hopper
- Adjustable ground breaker
- Adjustable row marker
- Interchangeable seed plates
- Cushioned handle trips
- Quick, easy, and accurate seed planting
- Accommodates over 20 seed types
- Precise planting depth based on seed type
- Easy set up and operation
- Plows, plants, covers, and marks the next row in a single pass
- Planting from a standing position lessens back strain