Pole Pruner with 7-14ft Telescoping Fiberglass Pole, 1-1/4in Cutting Capacity by Corona
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $162.26 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $160.27 each and save 3%
More power with less effort!Complete with 17PP high strength, zinc alloy pruning head; 17SB curved, 13" razor tooth saw blade; fiberglass telescoping pole, with clamp-lock adjustment from 7' to 14'. 1-1/4" cutting capacity. Professional results!
- Zinc-alloy pruning head
- Heat-treated, high carbon Teflon coated cutlery steel blades
- 1 1/4in. Cutting capacity
- PowerGlide rope pull system
- Curved 13in. Saw, 3-sided razor saw teeth
- Fiberglass poles, telescopes from 7ft. To 14ft., twistlock adjustment
- 24in. Foam grip.
Product Warranty Information
- This product features a Manufacturer provided Lifetime Warranty.
- PowerGlide rope pull system allows the handle to be slid along the rope and locked in quickly and easily.
Product Shipping Weight
- 5.6 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: The black threaded nut or "collar" that tightens the poles in the locked position is broken. Is it replaceable?
ANSWER: Unfortunately, Corona does not sell that as a replacement part. The entire pole will have to be replaced, A.M. Leonard's item number for it is 1418C.
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review