Echo SRM-3020 String Trimmer
The perfect string trimmer for any job!
The Echo SRM-3020 String Trimmer features a high-performance 30.5CC, 2-stroke engine. This trimmer boasts a 1.62:1 gear ratio for optimal performance. Echo equips the SRM-3020 with a flex cable drive, over-molded front and rear grips, and a bellows-type fuel intake. This model includes the Echo Speed-Feed® 450 Head.
This string trimmer is perfect for any medium to heavy-duty jobs. It offers a generous 20-inch cutting swath. The 30.5CC engine produces 1.8 horsepower, enough to tackle nearly any task. Its bellows-type fuel intake allows for hot restarts. Thanks to the vibration-reducing flex cable drive and over-molded front and rear handgrips, the SRM-3020 is as comfortable as it is effective.
Echo designs the SRM-3020 for optimal efficiency. The 1.62:1 gear reduction ratio allows for superior cutting performance. Echo backs this incredible tool with a 2-year commercial, 5-year consumer warranty.
- Engine displacement (cubic centimeters): 30.5
- Carburetor: Rotary
- Drive shaft: 4-layer cable
- Shaft type: Straight
- Shaft length (inches): 59
- Starting system: Standard
- Fuel capacity (fluid ounces): 24
- Dry weight with cutting head and shield (pounds): 13.7
- Dry weight without cutting head and shield (pounds): 12.1
- Cutting head: Speed-Feed® 450
- Line material: Black Diamond™ Nylon
- Line diameter (inches): 0.095
- Cutting swath (inches): 20
- 30.5CC, 2-stroke engine
- 1.62:1 gear ratio
- Flex cable drive
- Over-molded front and rear hand grips
- Bellows-type fuel intake
- Echo Speed-Feed® 450 head
- Perfect for any type of medium to heavy-duty trimming job
- Offers a generous 20-inch cutting swath
- High-performance engine provides enough horsepower to tack the job
- Low gear ratio provides superior cutting performance
- Flex cable drive reduces vibration
- Over-molded hand grips provide maximum comfort during operation
- Bellows-type fuel intake allows for hot restarts