EZ KUT G2 Lopper
Only 9 left
The ultimate in ratcheting loppers!G2 Loppers feature EZ Kut's patent-pending MAX technology. This technology allows you to cut large-diameter branches without reducing your reach. EZ KUT outfits these loppers with telescoping handles, which they make using aircraft-grade aluminum. These handles extend from 18 to 42 inches. They equip these contoured handles with all-rubber grips.
The G2 Loppers also feature SK-5 hardened steel blades. These dual-profile blades offer an aggressive tooth set on one side and a smooth transition blade on the other. Patented oilier bolts allow for constant lubrication of crucial pivot points. A proprietary strap keeps the loppers locked when not in use.
These loppers are ideal for landscapers, arborists, and gardeners. They offer a generous 3-1/2-inch cutting capacity. When fully extended, they give you a reach of nearly 10 feet. EZ KUT's MAX technology allows the jaws of the lopper to open fully without sacrificing any of this reach. Their non-stick SK-5 blades slice through even the hardest woods with relative ease.
EZ KUT designed their G2 Loppers to be the ultimate ratcheting loppers. The non-stick blades resist sap buildup. Once the blade wears, you can either sharpen it or completely replace it. The handles, which are also replaceable, offer a great combination of strength and comfort. EZ KUT covers all parts of these loppers with a lifetime warranty!
To store or transport your EZ KUT loppers, we suggest using an EZ KUT Sling Pak.
- Product weight (pounds): 3-1/2
- Product length (inches): 30
- Product width (inches): 11-3/4
- Handle length when not extended (inches): 18
- Extended handle length (inches): 42
- Blade material: Steel
- Cutting capacity (inches): 3-1/2
- Handle material: Aluminum
- Ratcheting loppers
- Patent-pending MAX technology
- Contoured telescoping handles with all-rubber grips
- Dual-profile SK-5 steel blades
- Patented oilier bolts
- Locking strap
- Ideal for landscapers, arborists, and gardeners
- Replaceable blades and handles
- MAX technology allows for a large cutting diameter without sacrificing reach
- Cut through hardwoods with relative ease
- Handles extend to provide with you with a reach of nearly 10 feet
- Oilier bolts simplify blade lubrication
Product Warranty Information
The manufacturer covers this product with a lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review