Goatskin Cut-Less Gloves with Kevlar Lining
These gloves offer the perfect combination of comfort and protection!
These gloves combine a goatskin outer layer with a DuPont Kevlar liner. They also feature Kevlar stitching for increased protection. Choose your desired size above.
Goatskin Cut-Less Gloves provide ultimate protection against cuts, abrasions, punctures, arc-flash, oil, and water. The outer goatskin layer offers a great combination of comfort and durability. The Kevlar lining and stitching provide increased protection.
These gloves offer incredible protection from most working hazards. They have a PPE level 3 rating as well as ANSI cut resistance of A4. They offer an Arc Thermal Protection Value (ATPV) of 36 calories per square centimeter!
- Size: Varies
- Outer liner: Goatskin
- Inner liner: DuPont Kevlar
- PPE level: 3
- ATPV rating (calories per square centimeter): 36
- ANSI puncture rating: 3
- ANSI cut rating: 4
- Goatskin work gloves
- DuPont Kevlar inner liner and stitching
- An ideal combination of comfort and protection against common working hazards
- Provide ultimate protection against cuts, abrasions, punctures, arc-flashes, oil, and water
- Goatskin outer layer is comfortable and durable
- Kevlar liner and stitching maximize protection