Huskee® Commercial-Grade Containers
These versatile containers set the industry standard!
Huskee® Commercial-Grade Containers feature a durable, high-impact plastic construction. Their molded design results in a seamless product. Huskee® reinforces the base, rim, and handles of each container. Choose your desired size above.
Huskee® Commercial-Grade Containers are incredibly versatile, and you can use them nearly anywhere. They work well as a standard trash can or to transport materials. They are perfect for storing materials like mulch, straw, compost, and more. Landscapers often utilize the 20 or 32-gallon containers to transfer materials into hard-to-reach landscaping beds. These containers are even safe for food preparation.
Huskee® sets the standard in the industry with these containers. They are extremely tough, resisting both crushing and cold-impact damage. From restaurants to foundries and refuse to bio-hazard waste, Huskee® containers keep on working! Huskee® proudly manufactures these containers in the USA and backs them with a 1-year warranty!
- Material: Plastic
- Capacity (gallons): Varies
- Container height (inches): Varies
- Container rim diameter (inches): Varies
- Container width (inches at handles): Varies
- Container weight (pounds): Varies
- Commercial-grade containers
- High-impact plastic construction
- Molded seamless design
- Reinforced base, rim, and handles
- Cold-impact resistant
- Made in the USA!
- Extremely durable and versatile containers
- Work well as a standard trash receptacle or to transport materials
- Great for storing mulch, straw, compost, and more
- Safe for food preparation purposes