Jameson FG Series 10-Foot Hollow Core Fiberglass Extension Pole
The highest quality fiberglass poles on the market!The Jameson FG Series Fiberglass Extension Pole has a hollow core. This high-visibility yellow pole is 2-1/2 times stronger than wood. Jameson coats it with a protective polymer to prevent fiber blooming at the surface of the pole. The FG Series extension pole features a male ferrule on one end and a female ferrule on the opposite end. Jameson makes these ferrules using aircraft-grade aluminum. This pole measures 10 feet in length and 1-1/4-inches in diameter.
Jameson FG Series Fiberglass Poles are perfect for telecommunication linemen, arborists, and landscapers. Their design allows you to quickly couple multiple poles. FG Series Poles meet OSHA requirements for electrical conductivity tested at 100,000 volts per foot for five minutes.
Jameson's FG Series Fiberglass Poles have been the industry standard for over 50 years. These lay-up sticks are lightweight, yet incredibly durable. This design provides you with greater control and bending strength.
These are not hot poles. Do not use these poles to move electrical lines or switches. Minimum order quantity of three poles. Due to their size, these poles must ship via motor freight delivery. They are not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Color: Safety yellow
- Length (feet): 10
- Diameter (inches): 1-1/4
- Wall thickness (inches): 1/10
- Weight (pounds): 4
- Hollow core fiberglass base poles
- Protective polymer surface
- Rubber end cap
- Aircraft-grade female/male ferrules
- Fiberglass material is 2-1/2 times stronger than wood
- Protective polymer prevents fiber blooming
- Perfect for aerial construction and line clearance
- Meets OSHA conductivity requirements
- Hollow core makes poles extremely lightweight and flexible
- Ferrules allow for easy connection to other Jameson FG series poles
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.