Leonard 14-Inch General Purpose Diamond Blade
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $68.85 each and save 4%Buy 55 for $56.87 each and save 21%
Power through any hardscape installation!The Leonard General Purpose Diamond Blade features dense, diamond segments. This blade measures 14 inches in diameter and has a 20-millimeter (1-inch) knock out arbor. This blade withstands up to 5,460 RPMs. The Leonard 14-Inch General Purpose Diamond Blade powers through nearly any hardscape installation. The dense diamond segments cut through cured concrete, pavers, bricks, and block with ease. This blade excels in both wet and dry cutting applications. The industry standard diameter and arbor size allow it to fit a variety of saws. This includes 14-inch cut-off saws, masonry chop saws, and walk-behind saws. We design this blade to exceed the rigorous demand of today?s cutting applications. We use high-quality laser welds to attach the segments to the blade core. This results in better performance and a longer service life than sintered segments. We make this blade in the USA and cover it with our lifetime warranty!
- Diameter (inches): 14
- Arbor (millimeters): 20
- Approximate segment height (inches): 1/2
- Segment thickness (inches): 1/8
- Maximum RPM: 5,460
- General purpose diamond cutting blade
- Dense, laser-welded diamond segments
- Industry standard diameter
- Knockout arbor
- Made in the USA!
- Easily cuts through cured concrete, pavers, bricks, and block
- Fits a variety of high-speed hand saws, cut-off saws, masonry chop saws, and walk-behind saws
- Excels at both wet and dry cutting applications
- Dense, diamond segments last through multiple jobs
- Laser-welding the segments improves performance and service life
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review