Heavy-Duty Push Broom With Hardwood Handle, 24in Width by A.M. Leonard
We designed this broom with professionals in mind!
We equip this Leonard Heavy-Duty Push Broom with long-wearing poly fiber bristles. These bristles measure 4 inches in length. The lacquered hardwood block measures 24 inches wide by 3 inches long by 1-1/16 inches thick. This broom includes a 60-inch lacquered hardwood handle. A stout metal bolt-style connector and metal, powder-coated side braces maximize the head-to-handle connection.
These heavy-duty push brooms are excellent for nearly any cleanup task. Use them to sweep up heavy debris, gravel, wet grass, and more! The poly bristles resist mildew, acids, petrochemicals, and solvents. The highly concentrated bristles clear a wide swath in a single pass.
We design these push brooms with professionals in mind. The lacquered-coated block offers an extended service life. Thanks to the bolted design and side braces, the head in incredibly stable. The heads of these brooms are 100% made in the USA. We back each broom with our lifetime warranty!
- Bristle material: Poly
- Bristle length (inches): 4
- Block material: Hardwood
- Block width (inches): 24
- Block length (inches): 3
- Block thickness (inches): 1-1/16
- Handle material: Hardwood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Professional-grade push broom
- Long-wearing poly bristles
- Highly concentrated bristle pattern
- Lacquered hardwood block
- Metal bolt-style connector
- Powder-coated metal side braces
- Broom heads are made in the USA!
- An excellent choice for cleaning up heavy debris, gravel, wet grass, and more
- Wide head and bristle concentration clear a wide swath with each pass
- Poly bristles resist mildew, acids, petrochemicals, solvents, and more
- Stout metal bolt-style connector and side braces provide incredibly stability
- Lacquered block offers an extended service life
- 5.45 pounds
The bristle material of the Leonard 24 Inch Heavy Duty Push Broom is poly and the bristle length is 4 inches.
2. What are the dimensions of the hardwood block used in the broom?
The hardwood block used in the broom measures 24 inches in width, 3 inches in length, and 1 1/16 inches in thickness.
3. What type of handle is included with the broom and how long is it?
The broom includes a hardwood handle and it measures 60 inches in length, lacquered for extended service life.
4. What makes the Leonard 24 Inch Heavy Duty Push Broom an excellent choice for cleaning?
The Leonard 24 Inch Heavy Duty Push Broom is designed with professionals in mind. It has long-wearing poly bristles, a wide head and bristle concentration, and a highly concentrated bristle pattern which clears a wide swath in a single pass. The bristles resist mildew, acids, petrochemicals, solvents, and more making it suitable for cleaning up heavy debris, gravel, wet grass, and more. It also has a metal bolt style connector and powder-coated metal side braces which provide incredibly stability.