Leonard 3-1/3-Pound Dead Blow Hammer
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Mar 08, 2023 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 12 for $62.62 each and save 6%Buy 24 for $48.23 each and save 27%
Leonard Dead Blow Hammers outlast the competition by thousands of strikes!We make Leonard Dead Blow Hammers using hot-cast polyurethane. Unlike cheap plastic models, the faces of our hammers are convex. We also increased the amount of material around the faces. This model measures 15-1/4 inches in length and weighs 3-1/3 pounds. Leonard Dead Blow Hammers feature a single-piece heat-treated steel interior. The steel canister inside the head contains steel shot. This free-flowing shot creates a dead blow effect when the hammer strikes a surface. The steel interior extends into the handle, increasing its overall strength. We equip the handle with a slip-resistant grip. Our Dead Blow Hammers increase your striking force by up to 40%. The dead blow effect nearly eliminates rebound, reducing user fatigue. The non-sparking, non-marring polyurethane jacket minimizes damage to the striking surface. The poly material resists damage caused by certain chemicals. Their single-piece steel interior acts as a skeleton to provide overstrike protection. Leonard Dead Blow Hammers outlast other rubber and plastic hammers by thousands of strikes. Their convex striking faces resist cracking, chipping, and splitting. The steel-reinforced handle withstands even the most severe blows. These features combine to make these hammers effective and virtually unbreakable. We make them in the USA and back them with a lifetime warranty!
- Material: Polyurethane
- Weight (pounds): 3-1/3
- Overall length (inches): 15-1/4
- Head length (inches): 5-3/8
- Strike face diameter (inches): 2-3/4
- Handle length (inches): 12-1/2
- Hot cast polyurethane construction
- Convex strike faces with increased material
- Single-piece heat-treated steel interior
- Slip-resistant grip
- Made in the USA!
- Increase your striking force by up to 40%
- Eliminates rebound, reducing user fatigue
- Non-sparking, non-marring material minimizes damage to surfaces
- Resists chemical damage and corrosion
- Single-piece steel interior provides overstrike protection
- Convex surface resists cracking, chipping, and splitting
- Virtually unbreakable construction
- We cover this product with a one-year warranty.
Write Your Own Review