Leonard 4-Wheel Hose Reel Wagon with Flat Free Tires
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $213.31 each and save 5%Buy 100 for $174.47 each and save 22%
Let this hose cart do the lugging for you!Leonard 4-Wheel Hose Wagons have everything you need in a hose wagon. These wagons feature a sturdy 13-gauge powder-coated steel frame. They hold up to 300 feet of 5/8-inch hose and connect to your faucet via an extra-long 8-foot inlet hose. A swivel crank handle makes it easy to wind and unwind your desired length of hose. We outfit Leonard 4-Wheel Hose Wagons with brass and galvanized plumbing. It also features galvanized metal rims, a wire basket, and a built-in nozzle hanging notch. This model includes 4 flat-free tires.A 300-foot hose is heavy. Let the Leonard 4-Wheel Hose Wagon carry the weight! The convenient wire basket holds any watering accessories to keep your hands free to water. When you need to take a break, the built-in nozzle hanging notch keeps your hose within reach. We design our tools to be a step up from the competition. Leonard 4-Wheel Hose Wagons are no exception. The powder-coated steel frame and the brass and galvanized plumbing resist rust and corrosion. These features maximize the service life of the wagon. We back this with our lifetime warranty! Some assembly required.
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Product length (inches): 32
- Product width (inches): 24
- Product height (inches): 36
- Product weight (pounds): 45
- Hose capacity (feet): 300
- Tire type: Varies
- Tire count: 4
- Sturdy 13-gauge powder-coated steel frame
- Easy-to-operate swivel crank
- Holds up to 300 feet of 5/8-inch hose
- Connects via an 8-foot inlet hose
- Brass and galvanized plumbing
- Galvanized metal rims
- Wire accessory basket
- Built-in nozzle hanging notch
- Powder-coated steel frame resists rust and corrosion
- Swivel crank makes it easy to unwind and rewind hose
- Brass and galvanized plumbing resist corrosion and prolong service life
- Accessory basket holds your hose attachments and other tools
- Built-in nozzle hanging notch secures hose when not in use
We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- QUESTION: There is something heavy on the male threads of the Spool, like tape or paint. Should I remove it?
- ANSWER: That should be a layer of Teflon tape. Do not remove it as it helps grip the male threads of the spool to the galvanized tee when assembling the cart. If it looks too heavy, you may try to unwrap it then re-cover with just a layer or two.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!