Leonard 8-Tine All-Poly Scoop Fork with 30-inch D-Grip Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $67.32 each and save 8%Buy 75 for $44.09 each and save 40%
Much lighter than traditional steel forks!We make our Leonard All-Poly Scoop Forks using a durable yet lightweight poly material. The head of this scoop fork measures 14-1/2 inches in length and 15 inches in width. It features eight beveled, scoop-shaped tines spaced 1-3/8 inches apart. We equip Leonard All-Poly Scoop Forks with a 30-inch long D-grip handle. A 1-3/8-inch diameter slip-resistant grip allows for a comfortable hold during long hours of work. Use this durable and lightweight fork to handle your tough day-to-day work. Use it to move piles of mulch, compost, leaves, hay, or straw. Our extended D-grip handle provides excellent balance control. The beveled and scoop-shaped tines allow for larger load capacity. The 1-3/8-inch tine spacing results in less spillage. We designed Leonard All-Poly Scoop Forks for maximum efficiency. Their superior carrying capacity enables you to fill your wheelbarrow in just a few scoops! This tool has been featured in numerous trade magazines including Total Landscape Care, Landscape Contractor, Green Profit, Lawn & Landscape, and American Nurseryman. We make this scoop right here in the USA and back it with our lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 44-1/2
- Overall weight (pounds): 4
- Head length (inches): 14-1/2
- Head width (inches): 15
- Tine count: 8
- Handle length (inches): 30
- Handle type: D-grip
- Durable and lightweight poly construction
- Larger dimensions head
- Eight beveled and scoop-shaped tines
- Extended slip-resistant D-grip handle
- Made in the USA!
- Beveled and scoop-shaped tines increase load capacity
- Efficiently-spaced tines minimize spillage
- Great for moving piles of mulch, compost, leaves, hay, or straw
- Extended D-grip handle maximizes comfort and balance control
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review