Leonard 8-Tine Poly Mulching Fork with Straight Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $86.69 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $84.90 each and save 5%
A redesign of one of our most popular tools!We designed our Leonard 8-Tine Poly Mulching Fork using input from professionals like you. This redesign of our Leonard Poly Fork has the same popular features as the original but with narrower tines. We make this fork using the same durable poly material as our original fork. Its one-piece handle and head construction eliminate the risk of separation. The straight handle maximizes leverage.
We launched the original Leonard Poly Fork in 2013. Since that time, it has gained many fans. Like the original, this fork handles nearly any task from cleanup to compost. Our redesign, however, makes this lightweight fork even better than ever for mulching. Its narrow tines maximize material penetration while still handling scooping and spreading with ease. The large grip accommodates even the largest gloved hands. Our signature orange color makes it easy to find anywhere on the job site.
The Leonard 8-Tine Poly Mulching Fork is a result of our never-ending effort to provide top-quality tools to our professional customers. We know that this tool will prove to be another hard-working addition to our list of professional-grade tools. We back this quality American-made tool with our lifetime warranty!
- Handle type: Straight
- Material: Poly
- Tine count: 8
- Overall length (inches): 63
- Head width (inches): 13-3/4
- Head length (inches): 15
- Space between tines (inches): 1-3/4
- Color: Orange
- High-impact poly material
- One-piece construction
- Tapered tines
- Reinforced fiberglass core handle
- Bright orange color
- Made in the USA!
- All-weather performance for a variety of tasks
- One-piece construction eliminates risk of head to handle separation
- Narrow tines maximize material penetration
- Great for any task including mulching, cleanup, and composting
- Large grip accommodates gloved hands
Write Your Own Review