Leonard 9-Pound Dead Blow Hammer
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $127.38 each and save 6%Buy 55 for $99.37 each and save 26%
Leonard Dead Blow Hammers outlast the competition by thousands of strikes!We make Leonard Dead Blow Hammers using hot-cast polyurethane. Unlike cheap plastic models, the faces of our hammers are convex. We also increased the amount of material around the faces. This model measures 30 inches in length and weighs 9 pounds. Leonard Dead Blow Hammers feature a single-piece heat-treated steel interior. The steel canister inside the head contains steel shot. This free-flowing shot creates a dead blow effect when the hammer strikes a surface. The steel interior extends into the handle, increasing its overall strength. We equip the handle with a slip-resistant grip. Our Dead Blow Hammers increase your striking force by up to 40%. The dead blow effect nearly eliminates rebound, reducing user fatigue. The non-sparking, non-marring polyurethane jacket minimizes damage to the striking surface. The poly material resists damage caused by certain chemicals. Their single-piece steel interior acts as a skeleton to provide overstrike protection. Leonard Dead Blow Hammers outlast other rubber and plastic hammers by thousands of strikes. Their convex striking faces resist cracking, chipping, and splitting. The steel-reinforced handle withstands even the most severe blows. These features combine to make these hammers effective and virtually unbreakable. We make them in the USA and back them with a lifetime warranty!
- Material: Polyurethane
- Weight (pounds): 9
- Overall length (inches): 30
- Head length (inches): 7
- Strike face diameter (inches): 2-3/4
- Handle length (inches): 26
- Hot cast polyurethane construction
- Convex strike faces with increased material
- Single-piece heat-treated steel interior
- Slip-resistant grip
- Made in the USA!
- Increase your striking force by up to 40%
- Eliminates rebound, reducing user fatigue
- Non-sparking, non-marring material minimizes damage to surfaces
- Resists chemical damage and corrosion
- Single-piece steel interior provides overstrike protection
- Convex surface resists cracking, chipping, and splitting
- Virtually unbreakable construction
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review