Leonard Caprock Irrigation Shovel with 30 Inch D Grip Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $82.23 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $81.85 each and save 1%
Ideal for digging out trees, shrubs, and trenches!This Leonard Caprock Irrigation Shovel features a strong, forged steel blade. This blade measures 9-1/2 inches wide and 9-3/4 inches long and has a shallow bowl. An extended tab socket connects the blade to a 30-inch D-grip handle with a double-rivet connection. The handle has a powder-coated steel grip and a hardwood cob.
We design this Caprock Irrigation Shovel for digging out trees, shrubs, and trenches. This shovel has virtually no handle lift, allowing for near vertical digging. This design makes it great for digging holes that require straight edges or in tight digging spaces. You can also dig out soft, muddy soil without the handle getting in the way. With the solid shank, there is no place for soil to build up at the bottom. The D-grip handle maximizes control during use.
Leonard Caprock Shovels are extremely durable. The forged steel blade is virtually indestructible. The double-riveted, extended socket maximizes head retention. We back this quality tool with our lifetime warranty!
- Caprock shovels
- Forged steel blade
- Extra-round point
- Shallow bowl
- Extended tab socket
- Double-riveted connection
- Handle lift (inches): 9
- Extremely durable for a lifetime of use
- Specially designed for digging out trees, shrubs, and trenches
- Great for digging holes with straight edges and for digging in tight spaces
- Low blade lift allows for near vertical digging
- Soft, muddy soil does not build up around the bottom of the shank
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review