Leonard Solid Cast Aluminum Cultivator with Gel Grip
For blister-fighting comfort, nothing beats gel technology!Lifetime warranty. We've taken our solid cast aluminum tools and kicked them up a notch. The polished cast aluminum body is over molded with non-slip rubberized grips with gel side inserts. Thick shanks make these tools strong enough to tackle any job.
- Overall length 13"
- Solid aluminum
- Cast aluminum construction
- Rubberized grips
- Handle has hole drilled through for hanging
- Garden tool that offer comfort and durability at a low cost
- Cast aluminum polished smooth helps keep soil from sticking
- Great for loosening the top layer of soil or mulch for air and water penetration
- Regular cultivation around your plants will discourage weed growth
- Use to mix your granular fertilizer into the soil, to prevent photo-degradation (sunlight breaking down the fertilizer before it gets to the roots)
- Use to mix compost or other soil amendments into the top layer of existing soil
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!