Fine-Bristle Push Broom with 24in Wide Block by A.M. Leonard
Split bristles collect more dirt and dust!
This Leonard Fine-Bristle Push Broom features a 24-inch wide, clear-coated hardwood block. The bristles of these brooms have split tips. This split-tip design results in softer, feathered ends. We attach a 60-inch long, 1-1/8-inch diameter wooden handle to the block.
A slotted, bolt-through connection and powder-coated steel braces provide a secure connection. Choose your desired block width below. Leonard Fine-Bristle Push Brooms are perfect for smooth surfaces. They work very well for sweeping dust, dirt, and other debris.
The split bristles allow the broom to pick up more dust and minimizes particles kicked up into the air. This feature makes these brooms ideal for interior spaces like shops, garages, or indoor construction sites. If you are looking for a quality broom at an affordable price, then look no further. We build these brooms to last. The synthetic bristles resist chemical-based damage. Our secure metal connector and steel braces maintain and extra strong block-to-handle connection. We back the quality of these brooms with our lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 63-1/4
- Overall width (inches): 24
- Overall weight (pounds): 4-1/3
- Block material: Wood
- Block width (inches): 24
- Block length (inches): 3-1/4
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle diameter (inches): 1-1/8
- Handle length (inches): 60
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Push-style broom
- Fine bristles with split-end design
- Synthetic bristles
- Clear-coated hardwood block
- Wooden handle with metal connector
- Powder-coated steel braces
- Work well on rough to semi-smooth surfaces
- Ideal for interior environments
- Softer bristles collect more dust and minimize particles kicked up into the air
- Excellent for sweeping dust, dirt, and other debris
- Strong block-to-handle connection
- Synthetic bristles resist chemicals
- 4.55 pounds
The Leonard Fine Bristle Push Broom features a 24 inch wide, clear coated hardwood block.
What are the bristles of the Leonard Fine Bristle Push Broom like?
The split tip design of the bristles results in softer, feathered ends. This split bristle design allows the broom to pick up more dust and minimizes particles kicked up into the air.
What is the overall length of the Leonard Fine Bristle Push Broom?
The overall length of this broom is 63 1/4 inches.
What type of surfaces are the Leonard Fine Bristle Push Brooms best suited for?
These brooms work very well for sweeping dust, dirt, and other debris and are ideal for interior spaces like shops, garages, or indoor construction sites. They are perfect for smooth surfaces and work well on rough to semi-smooth surfaces.