Leonard Folding Grafting Knife Rosewood Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 70 for $24.63 each and save 8%Buy 180 for $17.07 each and save 36%
The highest cutting quality!Good cut penetration and long lasting performance - what else would you expect from A.M. Leonard? Blades are crafted of Sandvik steel, heat treated in a controlled atmosphere oven, to ensure hardness and hold an edge. Hollow ground blades are satin finished for extra sharpness. Spring design slows the rate of blade closure for added safety. Handles are smooth finished Rosewood with brass linings. Top quality at a great price. Lifetime warranty.
- Handle is 4 1/8"
- Blade is 2 1/2"
- Smooth-finish rosewood handle
- Sandvik steel blade
- Blade folds into the handle
- Very comparable to expensive German models that customers keep for years
- The rosewood grip is comfortable and traditional customers will appreciate its quality and longevity
- The steel blade holds its edge, makes for a clean cut
- Folding blade feature makes it handy to carry into the field
- The European quality and tradition of this Leonard grafter is a good investment
Write Your Own Review