Leonard Full-Strap Diamond-Point Spade with Straight Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 25 for $145.00 each and save 1%Buy 60 for $138.76 each and save 5%
A contemporary twist on a classic tool!We make the blades of our Leonard Full-Strap Diamond-Point Spades using high-carbon, heat-treated steel. These blades measure 13 inches in length and have a top width of 7-1/2 inches. The blade tapers to a pointed 6-1/8-inch beveled cutting edge. The extra-wide turned step accommodates one of our Rubber Foot Pads.Full-strap spades feature a strip of metal that runs along the entire length of the tool. We rivet this strap for a secure hold. We outfit this spade with a 48-inch American ash handle. This longer, straight handle is perfect for taller users or those who desire extra length. This handle features shock-absorbing hardwood core with through rivets.The low two-inch lift angle of Leonard Full-Strap Diamond-Point Spades makes them ideal for digging straight down. Use these tools to transplant, prune roots, edge, and much more. Their pointed cutting edge slices through dirt and roots with ease. The shock-absorbing core reduces stress and fatigue during use. The wide turn step alleviates foot strain but is not large enough to interfere with the job.Leonard Full-Strap Diamond-Point Spades offer the perfect combination of strength, durability, and comfort. Their full-strap design reinforces critical stress points, further expanding their service life. We proudly manufacture these spades in the USA and back them with our lifetime warranty!Do not use your spade as a pry bar. Doing so can damage this tool beyond repair. Any damage caused by improper use voids the warranty on this product.
- Product length (inches): 60
- Product width (inches): 7-1/2
- Product weight (pounds): 7
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade length (inches): 13
- Blade top width (inches): 7-1/2
- Cutting edge width (inches): 6-1/8
- Blade lift (inches): 2
- Handle type: Straight
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Full-strap spades
- High-carbon, heat-treated steel blade
- Pointed and beveled cutting edge
- Extra-wide turned step
- Riveted for a secure hold
- American ash handle
- Shock-absorbing core
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect combination of strength, durability, and comfort >
- Low blade lift is perfect for digging straight down
- Pointed edge easily slices through dirt and roots
- Use for transplanting, pruning roots, or edging
- Extra-wide turned step accommodates a Rubber Foot Pad
- Shock-absorbing core and foot step reduces strain and fatigue
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!