Leonard Nursery Truck Cradle Lift 1600 lbs, Pneumatic Tires
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $420.06 each and save 5%Buy 75 for $338.80 each and save 23%
The handiest and toughest built trucks to have around!Made to meet professional demands and make handling the heaviest loads easier. Capacity rating on competing brands can be deceiving. Look at all the features of our carts and you will realize these are the best carts at the best prices. Please note this cart ships motor freight. Please note this cart requires MOTOR FREIGHT DELIVERY, call for quote.Lifetime warranty.
- Overall height 62-1/2", overall width 39", inside width 25-1/2", blade (nose) depth 13"
- 1600 lbs. capacity
- 16" (high) x 6.5" (wide) 2-ply pneumatic tires
- 1" cold rolled steel axle
- 1-1/4" frame tubing diameter, 12 gauge steel pipe
- Open back top design
- Ball and Burlap lift design with rounded nose
- Well balanced design
- High strength steel tubing
- Oilite wheel bearings
- Double vertical frame tubes on each side
- Solid 1" steel axle and wide profile high capacity 16" x 6.5" tires are standard on all our nursery trucks
- Open back top design reduces risk of damage to tree trunks
- Ball and Burlap lift designed to make moving trees quick and easy. The rounded-off nose is preferable for B and B
- The ring for rope assistance is handy, for example, when going up or down a ramp
- The balance of the truck eases the operation
- The superior strength of the tubing resists bending under weight
- Oilite bearings in the wheels outlast other bearings
- The double vertical frame tubes provide exceptional strength
- The standard axle and tires on all our nursery trucks hold up to your demands. The wide tires are easier to roll across turf
Lifetime warranty for the models that are orange. One year warranty for the models that are green.
QUESTION: What order is the hardware installed when mounting the wheels? ANSWER: The order of washers is not important, as long as you have at least one on each side of the wheel. The crescent moon shaped arc rings go on the outside in the groove at the end of the axle.
Write Your Own Review