Leonard Pink Traditional Bypass Pruner with Sheath and Belt
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $43.53 each and save 8%Buy 80 for $28.51 each and save 40%
Buy your pruners, case, and belt together and save!This kit combines a pair of our Pink Traditional Bypass Pruners, a Leonard Leather Pruner Case, and a Leonard Web Belt. Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners are one of our most popular products for a reason. They feature a durable forged aluminum handle and high-carbon steel blades. A pink non-slip vinyl handle makes them as comfortable and safe as they are sharp. The built-in soft wire cutting notch makes it a real multi-purpose tool. We design the Leonard Leather Pruner Case to fit most pruners and shears up to 8 inches in length. We make it using high-quality leather. Attach it to the included Leonard Web Belt with either the built-in belt slot or the included metal clip. Our Web Belt opens and closes in a snap. It adjusts to fit over your existing clothing. Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners combine maximum sharpness, durability, and safety into one fantastic tool. Chrome-plated steel blades retain their sharpness even through the most grueling of jobs. Combining them with the included case and belt gives you easy access and keeps the pruners safe when not in use. Combine these three tools and save some cash. We engineer all our products to provide you with years of use. We cover these products with our lifetime warranty!
- Pruner blade material: High-carbon steel with chrome plating
- Pruner handle material: Aluminum with vinyl grip
- Handle color: Pink
- Overall length (inches): 8-1/2
- Pruner weight (ounces): 10
- Cutting capacity (inches): 1
- Case material: Leather
- Case length (inches): 9-1/2
- Case width (inches): 3-3/4
- Belt material: Woven fabric
- Belt width (inches): 2
- Belt size (inches): 29 to 46
- Pruner and case combination
- Forged aluminum handle with vinyl grip
- High-carbon steel blades with chrome plating
- Built-in soft wire cutting notch
- Adjustable pivot bolt
- High-quality leather case
- Durable woven fabric belt
- Bright pink handle makes the pruner easy to spot in the landscape, reducing tool loss.
- Vinyl grip reduces slipping.
- Wire cutter doubles this tool's role
- Outfit your crew with a good competitively priced pruner without sacrificing quality.
- Availability of replacement parts means the tool stays with you longer
- Case protects pruners when not in use
- Easily attaches to the included belt or directly to your pants
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review