Leonard Pointed Tip Stainless Steel Hand Shears, 7.5-inch Length
- Overall length of 7.5"
- Blade length of about 1.75"
- Comfort handles about 4.5"
- Blades have a Rockwell hardness of 52+/- 54
- Serrated blade helps hold plant material in place when cutting
- Made in Italy with Swedish stainless steel blades
- High visibility orange
- Lanyard hole molded into the handle
- One-piece molded composite handles
- Wrist strap included
- Replaceable spring
- A longer reach thinning shear
- Stainless steel blades resist sticking
- Handles are designed to fit in your hand comfortably
- Great for harvesting flowers or vegetables, dead-heading, cutting string while tying up plants, minor light-weight pruning, bonsai, topiary, and espalier
Additional Product Information
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review