Leonard Push Style 4 Wheel Nursery Cart with 2 Foot x 5 Foot Deck and Flat Free Tires
The best in the industry!Leonard 4-Wheeled Push-Style Nursery Carts have a diamond-punched deck made from 11-gauge steel. This deck measures 24 inches (2 feet) in width by 60 inches (5 feet) in length. We make the durable, one-piece welded frame using 1-1/8-inch diameter steel tubing. We weld a handle to a heavy-gauge, 3/16-inch plate and bolt it directly to the frame. Finally, we apply a premium powder-coat in our signature orange color. We outfit this cart with four flat-free tires; two 14-inch tires in the rear and two 10-inch tires under the swivel caster.
Use Leonard Nursery Carts to move nearly anything. They are ideal for flats, potted shrubs, or bagged materials. The deck maintains a flat surface, and the 1-1/2-inch side lips prevent materials from sliding off. The diamond-punched grid makes the cart lighter and allows water to drain instead of pooling on the deck.
Leonard 4-Wheeled Nursery Carts are the best in the industry. We engineer them to be durable yet still light enough to maneuver easily. Our carts easily outlast those cheaply-made assembly line imports. We back this quality by covering these carts with our lifetime warranty!
These products must ship via motor freight delivery. They are not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- Cart style: Push
- Color: Orange
- Deck material: Powder-coated steel
- Deck length (inches): 60
- Deck width (inches): 24
- Lip height (inches): 1-1/2
- Tire type: Flat free
- Rear tire diameter (inches): 14
- Front tire diameter (inches): 10
- Weight capacity (pounds): 1,000
- Push-style nursery cart
- Heavy, diamond-punched deck
- One-piece welded frame
- Large diameter frame tubing
- Swivel caster wheels
- Made in the USA!
- Great at moving nearly anything
- Ideal for flats, potted shrubs, and bagged materials
- Diamond-punch pattern reduces weight and allows for drainage
- Heavy-duty construction provides a long service life