Leonard Solid Cast Aluminum Hand Fork with Gel Grip, 13-inch Length
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 100 for $11.07 each and save 8%Buy 260 for $7.25 each and save 40%
So comfortable in the hand, even hours later. A great tool to loosen up or mix fertilizer in!Lifetime warranty. We've taken our solid cast aluminum tools and kicked them up a notch. The polished cast aluminum body is overmolded with non-slip rubberized grips with gel side inserts. Thick shanks make these tools strong enough to tackle any job. 13-inch overall length.
- Overall length 13"
- Solid aluminum
- Cast aluminum construction
- Rubberized grips
- Handle has hole drilled through for hanging
- Forks are not bent downward like a cultivator, but outward like a kitchen fork
- Cast aluminum polished smooth helps keep soil from sticking
- Straight-style forks add leverage where it is needed
- Great for loosening the top layer of soil or mulch for air and water penetration
- Regular cultivation around your plants will discourage weed growth
- Use to mix your granular fertilizer into the soil, to prevent photo-degradation (sunlight breaking down the fertilizer before it gets to the roots)
- Use to mix compost or other soil amendments into the top layer of existing soil
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!