Leonard Spring Rake, 24-Tine Head with Composite Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $39.34 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $39.03 each and save 2%
Stronger and longer-lasting than the competition!
Stronger and longer-lasting than the competition!Leonard Spring Rakes feature durable steel tines and spring brace. We form the left and right tines as a single, continuous tine. This inverted V-shaped tine increases the overall durability of the head. The head of this rake measures approximately 23 inches in width and has 24 tines.
We equip this spring rake with our TuffFlex Molded poly composite handle. This handle provides excellent durability, if you don't mind a little added weight. This handle measures 1 inch in diameter and 54 inches in length. We extend this handle further into the connection socket and secure it using two bolts. Unlike standard connections, this one will never loosen.
Use your Leonard Spring Rake for nearly any raking task. Rake leaves, grass, or other debris. Use it to move mulch, wood chips, or gravel. Clean out your beds, de-thatch your lawn, or pull pruning clippings out of your shrubbery. Reinforced tines, coupled with an additional spring, allow you to dig into a pile of wet leaves without any damage to the rake.
Our 54-inch handle provides increased reach and additional comfort. The 1-inch diameter gives you a better grip than a standard 7/8-inch handle. We know that you will love using this rake as much as we do, so we back it with our lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 69
- Overall weight (pounds): 3-2/5
- Approximatel head width (inches): 23
- Number of tines: 24
- Handle material: Molded composite
- Handle length (inches): 54
- Handle diameter (inches): 1
- Durable steel tines
- Inverted V-shaped end tines
- Steel spring brace
- Sturdy American ash handle
- Extended connection with two bolts
- Reinforced, continuous tine design and additional spring greatly enhance durability
- The 1-inch diameter handle decreases hand fatigue and increases the sturdiness of the tool
- Extended head-to-handle connection with two bolts provides a secure connection that will not loosen
Product Warranty Information
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review