Leonard Square Point Closed Back Shovel With 48in Ash Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $30.65 each and save 7%Buy 100 for $22.24 each and save 32%
Designed for the heavy user that needs a quality tool that lasts.Closed welded back design adds strength and prevents dirt build up. Shovels feature 14 gauge heat-treated steel blades. Turned step. 48-inch wood handles are top grade American Ash. Blade: 9 1/2-inch x 11 1/2-inch. Lifetime warranty.
- 48" Ash handle
- 9.5" x 11.5" blade
- 5.1 lbs.
- 14 ga. heat-treated blade
- 5-1/2" blade lift
- Turned step
- Square point style
- Closed back blade
- Blade double riveted to handle
- White Ash is the best wooden handle material known, lightweight but very durable
- Handle lacquered for weather resistance
- Handle widens slightly at the end to provide firm hand grip
- Closed back is the next to strongest of all blade types. There is a plate welded to the back of the blade and over the opening in the socket to increase strength and to keep soil from building up in the socket
- This closed back shovel is designed for the medium-to-heavy user that needs a quality tool
- Higher blade lift is the perfect height for scraping gravel, soil, sand, or other product from a surface for a taller person. This means they don't have to bend over to get the correct angle to work effectively
- The turned step is easier on your feet, especially when wearing soft-soled shoes
- The square point is designed to make clean up of your work area easier
- Weighs less than a solid shank style, more than an open back
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review