Leonard Stainless Steel Hand Shears, 6.375-inch Length
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $19.44 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $19.13 each and save 4%
Comfortable to use for precise, fine cutting!Lifetime warranty. Exclusively ours, made in Italy. Smooth-working Swedish steel shears from halfway around the world! These pointed shears have comfortable molded composite grips, making them ideal for all of your fine cutting needs. 6.375-inch overall length; 1.625-inch cutting blades; Rockwell hardness of 50.
- 6 3/8" overall
- 1 5/8" cutting blades
- Rockwell hardness +/-50.
- Smooth working Swedish steel shears from halfway around the world are exclusively ours, made in Italy
- Large, comfortable molded nylon grips are designed to be used with either right or left hand
- Non-serrated blades
- The Italian craftsmanship means you have a quality tool, the Leonard name means a reasonable price
- The large molded nylon grips making them perfect for all of your cutting needs
- The non-serrated blades are sharp enough to be used on paper, tough enough to be used on plants, and are great for harvesting flowers or vegetables, dead-heading, cutting string while tying up plants, minor light-weight pruning, bonsai, and topiary
Additional Product Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!