Leonard Transplanter Cast Aluminum w/ Gel Grip
For blister-fighting comfort, nothing beats gel technology!Lifetime warranty. We've taken our solid cast aluminum tools and kicked them up a notch. The polished cast aluminum body is over-molded with non-slip rubberized grips with gel side inserts. Thick shanks make these tools strong enough to tackle any job.
- Overall length 13"
- Solid aluminum
- Cast aluminum construction
- Rubberized grips
- Handle has hole drilled through for hanging
- Blade graduated in inches and cm
- Cast aluminum polished smooth helps keep soil from sticking
- Blade graduated from 1" to 4" (2 cm to 10 cm) so you plant at the correct depth
- Narrow blade design is great for transplanting small annuals, planting a variety of bulbs, digging weeds, etc.
- Rubberized grips for comfort and control
- Ergonomically designed
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!