Leonard Tri-Edge Folding Pruning Saw with 7-Inch Curved Blade
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $31.28 each and save 8%Buy 55 for $20.49 each and save 40%
Compact, lightweight, and sharp!The Leonard Tri-Edge Folding Pruning Saw features unique tri-edge, seven-point teeth. A tapered blade grind maximizes the sharpness of the teeth. We construct the 7-inch curved blade using high-carbon Japanese steel. A chrome finish helps resist rust and corrosion. This pruning saw also features a dual action latch lock. The push-button lock and rolled spring pin secure the blade in either an open or closed position. The high-impact plastic handle resists breakage. This rubberized handle provides added grip and increases comfort. We design the Leonard Tri-Edge Folding Pruning Saw to be compact and lightweight. Its tri-edge teeth hold a sharp edge and cut quickly and cleanly on the pull stroke. Use this saw to take care of any branches too large for hand pruners. Combine with Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners for a 1-2 punch. This tool combines sharpness, durability, and comfort into a single high-performing tool. Thanks to its replaceable blade, this tool provides years of service. We even back it with our lifetime warranty!
- Blade material: High-carbon steel with chrome plating
- Blade length (inches): 7
- Handle material: High-impact plastic with rubberized grip
- Overall weight (ounces): 6
- Curved blade with tri-edge, seven-pointed teeth
- Tapered blade grind
- High-carbon Japanese steel blade with chrome plating
- Dual-action, button-operated lock
- High-impact plastic handle with rubberized grip
- Tri-edge teeth allow for fast cutting on the pull stroke
- Tapered grind maximizes cutting efficiency
- Durable high-carbon steel resists breaking
- Chrome plating resists rust and corrosion
- Replaceable blades maximize the life of the tool
- Rubberized handle increases grip and comfort
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!