No-Spill; CARB Fuel Can - Yellow 5 Gallon
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $44.75 each and save 2%Buy 55 for $40.88 each and save 11%
Easy to use thumb button control does not push down on your tank's filler neck, making them ideal for smaller equipment. Simply insert the patented 7/8"nozzle into your tank's neck, tilt the can, and press the green button to control fuel flow; flow stops when fuel reaches the spout. This CARB-Compliant gas can was designed to empty completely without tilting. Pour rate of up to 3 gal/min, semi-translucent container allows you to see your fuel level. Specially treated body for low permeation meets CARB requirements. The 5-gallon can has an additional rear handle for balanced pouring. 3-year manufactures warranty. Made in USA.
- Made in USA
- Ship wt 4 lbs
- 5 gallon capacity
- Comes in the color yellow for diesel
- Thick poly construction
- Stainless steel filter screen
- Pour rate of approximately 2 and 1/2 to 3 gallons per minute
- Also comes in 2.5 gallon red can (NS25), 5 gallon red can (NS50), and 5 gallon blue can (NS56)
- Ideal for power tools
- 3-year manufactures warranty
- QUESTION: What is meant by CARB? Why is that important? ANSWER: C.A.R.B. stands for "California Air Resources Board". New Environmental Protection Agency rules enacted in January of 2009 state all gas cans sold in the U.S. must meet C.A.R.B. requirements for spill-proof quality.
Write Your Own Review