Permaloc Set of Six 8-foot Long Sections - Aluminum Milled Finish
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 25 for $187.68 each and save 8%Buy 60 for $122.93 each and save 40%
This product is subject to an oversized shipping charge. It is not eligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.Why Choose Permaloc? Only the highest quality aluminum alloy. Quality made to exact, uniform thickness. Patented design for easy and quick installation. (Lower labor costs!) Interlocking design holds tight, with a profile that ensures the product stays in place. Wide variety of colors to choose from.Easy, labor saving installation; easy to curve, angle and cut; no rusting, cracking or rotting; resistant to frost heave! The attractive, effective, low-maintenance solution for establishing and retaining a crisp, permanent edge for landscape beds or pavers. 1/8" x 4", in 8 foot lengths. Priced and sold in bundles of 6.
- Minimum order 6 sections per size
- 8 ft. length comes with 3 aluminum stakes, size 1/8 in. x 4 in
- Mill finish
- Interlocking snap-down splicing system
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions, this item ships via Motor Freight only.
- The 8' pieces come with 3 stakes and 3 slots to insert them
- Manufacturer supplies a 15 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects
- QUESTION: What is the difference between Mill, Dura-Flex, and Anodized? ANSWER: Mill is the silver aluminum finish, Dura-Flex is the black painted, and Anodized is black all the way through.
Write Your Own Review