Soaker Hose, 1in x 100ft, Professional Series
Over 70% water savings with 1 Professional Soaker Hose
Reduce water usage up to 70%! Just connect the hose to your outside faucet and turn the water on to low pressure (1/4 turn). This will slowly water your plants at the root zone where they need it most, with no run off or evaporation. Hoses can be used above or below the ground. If using above ground, cover with a layer of mulch, for below ground irrigation, bury 2 - 6 inches deep. Perfect for trees and shrubs or gardens. Hose will not be damaged if frozen.
Soaker hose saves you time because the garden practically waters itself. They are also good for the environment because they are made from 80% recycled materials. Hoses includes brass couplers and end caps. Cut to length or repair your soaker hose using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers. The toughest soaker hose made! Professional grade soaker hose with an amazing 1in. outside diameter and a 0.21in.
thickness, the competition can't come close. Thicker walls mean better performance while running the hose at longer lengths, so it is great for watering large areas more evenly. Typically irrigates 16in. wide strip depending on soil type. 100 feet.
- Hose releases water very slowly but very evenly from beginning to end of the run
- 100 feet long
- 1in. outer diameter
- Inner diameter is approx 9/16in.
- Standard brass garden hose couplers included
- Cut to length or repair your soaker hose using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers
- Even water distribution up to 600 feet on level terrain and straight runs
- Leak Rate: 0.58 gallons per foot, per hour at 30psi
- Manufactured with more than 80% recycled materials
- Effective width depends on the type of soil. Water penetrates soil in a tear drop shape, it spreads as it goes down. You can generally expect 6-18in. width at root level, but the only way to know is to check. Even water distribution up to 5,280 feet on level terrain and straight run, adjust length per installation and water flow availability
- Install above or below ground.
- A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
- Reduce water usage up to 70%, perfect for growing and landscaping professionals
- Connect hose to outside faucet and turn on low pressure for slow and even watering at root zone
- Use above or below ground, cover with mulch or bury 2-6 inches deep for below ground irrigation
- Professional grade with 1 inch outer diameter and 0.21 inch thickness for better performance at longer lengths
- Includes brass couplers and end caps, and can be cut to length or repaired using our couplers
- Environmentally friendly with more than 80% recycled materials and even water distribution for up to 5,280 feet
- Install above or below ground, appropriate for trees, shrubs, gardens, and irrigation of large areas more evenly
- 20 pounds
The Professional Series Soaker Hose reduces water usage up to 70%. It waters plants slowly and evenly at the root zone where they need it most, with no run off or evaporation. The hose can be used above or below the ground, making it perfect for trees, shrubs, gardens, and irrigation of large areas more evenly. Additionally, the hose is environmentally friendly and made from more than 80% recycled materials.
Can the Professional Series Soaker Hose be used above ground?
Yes, the hose can be used above ground by covering it with a layer of mulch. It can also be buried 2-6 inches deep for below ground irrigation.
What is the thickness of the Professional Series Soaker Hose?
The Professional Series Soaker Hose has an amazing 1 inch outer diameter and a 0.21 inch thickness. This makes it a professional grade soaker hose that is perfect for watering large areas more evenly.
How long is the Professional Series Soaker Hose?
The Professional Series Soaker Hose is 100 feet long, which is perfect for larger gardens or landscapes. It can be cut to length or repaired using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov