Professional Series Soaker Hose, 1 Inch x 250 Feet
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Dec 16, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $172.25 each and save 7%Buy 100 for $123.04 each and save 34%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Reduce water usage up to 70%! Just connect the hose to your outside faucet and turn the water on to low pressure (1/4 turn). This will slowly water your plants at the root zone where they need it most, with no run off or evaporation. Hoses can be used above or below the ground. If using above ground, cover with a layer of mulch, for below ground irrigation, bury 2 - 6 inches deep . Perfect for trees and shrubs or gardens. Hose will not be damaged if frozen. Soaker hose saves you time because the garden practically waters itself. They are also good for the environment because they are made from 80% recycled materials. Hoses includes brass couplers and end caps. Cut to length or repair your soaker hose using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers. The toughest soaker hose made! Professional grade soaker hose with an amazing 1in. outside diameter and a 0.21in. thickness, the competition can't come close. Thicker walls mean better performance while running the hose at longer lengths, so it is great for watering large areas more evenly. Typically irrigates 16in. wide strip depending on soil type. 250 feet.
- Hose releases water very slowly but very evenly from beginning to end of the run
- Actual weight is 60lbs, not 46lbs as in some 2011 catalogs
- 250 feet long
- 1in. outer diameter
- Inner diameter is approx 9/16in.
- Standard brass garden hose couplers included
- Cut to length or repair your soaker hose using our 50M58, CR58M, AND CR58F couplers
- Adjust length per installation and water flow availability
- Leak Rate: 0.58 gallons per foot, per hour at 30psi
- Manufactured with more than 80% recycled materials
- Effective width depends on the type of soil. Water penetrates soil in a tear drop shape, it spreads as it goes down. You can generally expect 6-18in. width at root level, but the only way to know is to check. Even water distribution up to 600 feet on level terrain and straight run, adjust length per installation and water flow availability
- Install above or below ground
- A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
Write Your Own Review