Razor-Back® 16-Inch Drain Spade with Fiberglass D-Grip Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 25 for $64.76 each and save 3%Buy 60 for $56.03 each and save 16%
Durability, reliability, and comfort in spades!The Razor-Back® Drain Spade has a 16-inch long blade. This 14-gauge steel blade features a closed back design and a forward-turned step. A 9-inch socket and a crimp collar connect the head to the 30-inch long fiberglass handle. The cushioned D-grip handle provides you with maximum comfort during use. The Razor-Back® 16-Inch Drain Spade excels at digging narrow trenches and cleaning out existing ditches. It also works well for transplanting trees, shrubs, and other plants. Razor-Back® designed this tool for durability, reliability, and dependability. The fiberglass handle maximizes strength while the D-grip handle increases leverage and control. Razor-Back® makes this spade in the USA and backs it with their lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 46-3/4
- Overall width (inches): 6
- Overall weight (pounds): 5
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade thickness (gauge): 14
- Blade length (inches): 16
- Blade width (inches): 6
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle type: D-grip
- Handle length (inches): 30
- Handle lift (inches): 6-3/4
- Closed back steel blade
- Forward-turned step
- Socket and crimp collar
- Fiberglass D-grip handle
- Made in the USA!
- Excels at digging narrow trenches and cleaning out existing trenches
- Great for transplanting trees, shrubs, and other plants
- D-grip handle and forward-turned step maximize leverage and control
- Durable construction provides years of service
- The manufacturer covers this product with a lifetime warranty.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review