Razor-Back® 3-1/2-Pound Single-Bit Michigan Axe
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $39.42 each and save 6%Buy 55 for $30.44 each and save 27%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Great for nearly any landscaping task!Razor-Back® equips their Single-Bit Michigan Axe with a 3-1/2-pound forged steel head. They attach this head to a 33-inch long solid-core fiberglass handle. This durable handle features triple-layer overstrike protection. The Razor-Back® Single-Bit Michigan Axe is great for any landscaping task. It is ideal for chopping and splitting wood. You can also use it to trim branches, cut roots, and prune trees. Professionals choose Razor-Back® tools for their strength and durability. The heavy-duty steel head and fiberglass handle ensures this axe will provide you with years of service. Razor-Back® proudly assembles this tool right here in the USA and back itl with their lifetime warranty!
- Overall weight (pounds): 5-1/2
- Head material: Steel
- Head weight (pounds): 3-1/2
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 33
- Single-bit Michigan axe
- Forged steel head
- Solid-core fiberglass handle
- Triple overstrike protection
- Assembled in the USA!
- Ideal for chopping and splitting wood
- Excellent for trimming branches, cutting roots, and pruning trees
- Durable head and handle provide years of service
The manufacturer covers this product with a lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review