Razor-Back 8-Pound Splitting Maul
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $46.71 each and save 6%Buy 55 for $35.52 each and save 29%
Makes splitting wood a breeze!Razor-Back® outfits their Splitting Maul with a forged steel head. This 8-pound head has both a splitting edge and a machined striking face. This maul features Razor-Back?s® Safe-Lock™ anchoring system. This patented head-to-handle connection has a steel pin reinforcement to maximize strength and safety. The 34-inch handle has a solid fiberglass core and a soft grip to dampen vibration. They shape the end of the handle like a baseball bat, allowing for a more secure grip. The Razor-Back® 8-Pound Splitting Maul is an excellent choice for both professional and personal use. Using it in conjunction with a wedge makes splitting wood a breeze. Just make a notch with the splitting edge, then drive in a wedge with the striking face. When strength and durability are a priority, professionals turn to Razor-Back® tools. This splitting maul combines safety with efficiency, making it a perfect choice. Razor-Back® assembles this tool in the USA and backs it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 35
- Overall width (inches): 8-1/2
- Overall weight (pounds): 10-1/2
- Head material: Steel
- Head weight (pounds): 8
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 34
- Forged steel head
- Splitting axe edge and machined striking face
- Safe-Lock™ steel-anchored head
- Triple-layer overstrike protection
- Solid-core fiberglass handle
- Baseball bat shaped end
- Assembled in the USA!
- Combine with a wedge to make splitting wood a breeze
- Safe-Lock™ maximizes the strength of the head-to-handle connection
- Baseball bat shaped end provides a more secure grip
The manufacturer covers this product with a lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review